※ Hailey Rose[ missconfigured ]
- 1. A fort-building-expert.
- 2. A child at heart.
- 3. A tea / coffee / fairy tale / magic / scarf / quantum physics / human brain / bubble / animal / mitten - loving freak.
※ Miss[ mis ]
noun (plu·ral misses)
- 1. A title of respect for an unmarried woman, conventionally prefixed to her name or to the name of that which she represents.
- 2. Used by itself, as a term of address, especially to a young woman.
- 3. A title prefixed to a mock surname used to represent a particular attribute of the person, especially one excessively prominent: Miss Innocent; Miss Congeniality; Miss Configured.
※ Configure[ kuh n-fig-yer ]
verb (used with object) con·fig·ured, con·fig·ur·ing.
- 1. To design or adapt to form a specific configuration or for some specific purpose.
- 1. A prefix applied to various parts of speech, meaning “ill,” “mistaken,” “wrong,” “wrongly,” “incorrectly,” or simply negating.
verb (past tense)
- 1. Designed incorrectly.
※ Missconfigured[ hailey rose ]
- 1. A woman who is put together.
- 2. Someone who was incorrectly designed.
I inhabited this particular body on August 4th, 1990. I know that the world is more beautiful behind a smile so I will do whatever I can to help you find yours, because that's who I am. I love every circumstance and situation in my life, and I love you.
There's a lot more to me then what meets the eye; I'm an open book, with absolutely nothing to hide. Get to know me:
I am powerful beyond all measure. I've come to the realization that gaining awareness is the access to power, and applying the awareness is the attainment of power. I, along with everyone else, possess the power to effect a positive shift in energy in myself and in those around me. The key in doing so, was changing myself and freeing my mind. After achieving control over my own mind, I've not been affected negatively by anything outside of myself. This is because a heart at peace knows no suffering, regardless of the circumstance. Now, I've realized that I only have control over myself, however I've been inspiring those around me to similar action. "You must change yourself before looking to change your opponent, and in the process, you might find that your opponent has changed himself." I've been living by this credo and have found it to be incredibly helpful, for, until I made peace with myself, I would never be able to find peace in the world. Have you ever noticed something? Or rather, have you ever noticed something that's not there to be noticed? It is always and only when my gaze is transfixed on love that I can be in the world, but not of it, and thus no longer be affected by its illusions, no matter how real they might appear to me. The easiest and only way I was able to accept my life and find true inner peace was to mature to the point whereby I admitted to myself thatI chose my life. What I embody, what I speak, and what I do to you and for you and give to you has nothing to do with who I am. It has to do with what you need. You are the one in charge, just like I am in charge of my life. I have this life because I chose it—period. I chose: every thing, every one, and every circumstance in it. Paradoxically, I've realized that nobody else has ever caused me any pain - I did. I know, curious, isn't it? It was not growth, but resistance to growth which has been causing me to feel all of the pain that I've withheld throughout my life. Once I accepted that truth, I was able to stop fighting my destiny, and I am now more able to enjoy the shaping and the colouring of my destiny. I am confident. And even in death may I be triumphant. I know that I, myself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve my love and affection. I believe that the one wielding the biggest heart always wins, not the one wielding the biggest stick or weapon. Faint hearts never won, fair lady. Ergo, I live in passion and I claim every moment of it. My position is: Momentum.
I am currently learning how to live in mastery.
And let me tell you;
It’s truly a wonderful feeling to be in love with the life that you’re living, ♥